Friday 16 August 2013

CM Punk's Grammar Slam

Hey, look at me, not putting up a proper entry in the week! What else is new? Luckily, I have the entire weekend off for the first time in over a month, so there's literally no excuse as to why I couldn't have a review up by the end of the week. And speaking of "literally"...

Allow me to introduce you to CM Punk. He's a professional wrestler for the WWE, but that isn't really important in this context. He's something of a grammar snob, and he's also pretty quick to anger, which has lead to the folks at Nerdist creating this short, wonderful series, highlighting typical grammatical errors seen on the web. I'll leave you to them, since there isn't much to analyse. Unless me laugh and clapping like an idiot counts as sufficient analysis.










No comments:

Post a Comment